WHEN TO APPLY:
Please apply as soon as possible to insure your enrollment in the next class.
Review and processing of your application can take up to four (4) weeks.
Academic: Applicants must have completed high school (Grade 12 or GED). Age: Applicant must be a minimum of 17 years of age.
Fee: A one-time, nonrefundable $100 application fee must be sent with your application. Your application will not be processed without payment.
Completed Application INCLUDES:
1) Application Form: All questions on the application must be completed. If a question does not apply to you, write “N/A” (not applicable) in the space provided.
2) Essay Question Form: Complete this form in your own words. Your statements will be held in confidence.
3) Personal Recommendation: This form should be completed by a high school or college teacher or counselor, an employer, or a friend. This person may not be a relative.
4) Proof of Highest Level of Education Received: Please provide an official transcript from the school in which you received your highest level of education, whether that is high school or college. If you have received a G.E.D. please provide us with your official certificate.
5) One Recent Photograph: Please include one (1) recent, passport-size photograph of yourself (head and shoulders).
Passport: Charis Bible College requires that a copy of your signed passport must be received within the first week of starting your second year for inclusion in your foreign missions trip, which is required for graduation. If you do not currently have a US passport please visit www.travel.state.gov for more information, locations to apply, and to download application forms. The US passport application process requires 6 weeks. Please plan accordingly and remember to provide adequate postage when sending an application. Visa: If you are not a U.S. citizen, you must provide a copy of your M1 visa or permanent residence card (green card) which allows you to legally reside here in the U.S. and attend Charis Bible College Raleigh-Durham.
AFTER YOU APPLY:
When the Admissions Office has received all your forms, fully completed, and the $100 application fee, your application for admission will be evaluated. You will then be notified by the Admissions Office as to the status of your application. Please allow up to four (4) weeks to review and process your application.
TUITION & FEES
- All fees must be paid on or before the first day of college.
- Tuition must be paid in full, or paid monthly on the first of every month.
- All prices are subject to change without notice