STANDARDS OF PROGRESS
Charis Bible College has four basic standards by which student progress is measured: grace, servant-hood, character, and academic achievement.
- Grace: You must translate the grace of God into your daily life’s principles in regard to relationship with other people. You must be willing to listen and understand the heart of your teachers and fellow students. You must see the best in people and overlook human faults. You must be able to work with those with whom you may disagree.
- Servant-hood: Students must be ardently devoted to the cause of Jesus Christ and be willing to put the needs of others ahead of your own desires. You must be willing to follow instructions and rules. You must be faithful in doing your assignments. You must be able to find opportunities on your own to serve the school, staff, students, and others. One way we will measure progress in the area of servant-hood is participation in fundraising activities such as the Prayer Walk. The fundraisers not only help to raise money for the mission trips, but also train a student to work for the good of the entire student body.
- Character: In this school this is, in part, measured by your attendance record, faithfulness in paying tuition, obeying rules and living by the highest moral and ethical standards both on and off campus.
- Academic Achievement: Tests are given for each class and are a primary way of determining your understanding of the material. Once all three terms of the first year of study are satisfactorily completed, you are permitted to enter the second year of study (on the next start date).
DOWNLOAD A COPY OF THE STUDENT HANDBOOK
Full Time & Part Time Schedule - 1st & 2nd Year Students:
- Day Students: Mon. & Tues. 9:30am-1:30pm
- Night Students: Mon. & Tues. 6-9:30pm
- NEW!! SATURDAY CLASSES
We now offer Saturday Classes for Full Time and Part Time Students. These classes will meet twice a month on alternating Saturdays. Call the college for more details on this new Hybrid Program
For more information on Fall Classes, call (919) 391-8162
DRESS CODE AND CONDUCT
Modesty and good taste are to be considered the principle for all students while on campus or at CBC/Andrew Wommack Ministry functions. Business-casual dress that is clean and neat is appropriate for classes and daily campus activities. Promotion Breakfast and Graduation Ceremonies dictate more formal attire. On these occasions, dresses for ladies and a sport coat or suit for men would be appropriate. We expect all students of charis bible to conduct themselves to the best of their abilities, in agreement with the teachings of Jesus, both on and off campus, at all times while enrolled as students.